Monday, August 12, 2013

The Questions Asked With The Garden Of Eden


Prompt#1

There are many questions on how the world was formed, I believe that God has made the world.  The world had been transformed and made through thousands of years with God being the maker.  I cannot explain more about where the world came.  I am Emily Yaeger, and I have a relaxed personality.  I like to be organized and neat when it comes to my work and school work. I am seventeen years old and I like to participate in church activities.  I love the Lord and I have been very thankful for the many people, things, and opportunities he has put into my life.  I am stubborn and opinionated.  I love food and Hershey’s Kisses.  I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to romantic movies.  I am easily frustrated when I do not understand something so when someone does not understand me when I have repeated myself twice.  I am a big procrastinator only when it comes to History essays and English essays.  I try to please everyone, it is a bad habit.  I love to sing and dance when no one is watching.  I love to laugh and have a smile on my face. I try to stand up for people who are being picked on. I am not good at comforting someone when they cry.  I am very bad at algebra  and controlling my stress. I have a hard time expressing myself.  I am really competitive and always try to be on time for everything which does create frustration for me if I am not somewhere at the time I said I would be or when I would turn a paper in. I love to work out and I hate running with a burning passion. My favorite colors are teal blue and black. I torcher my toy poodle by painting her nail, but I do not torcher her just because I feel like it.  I love to watch America’s Funniest Home Videos! I have a passion to help younger children  with school and family problems. I still have not decided what I want to be when I graduate. I like to keep the inside of my car as clean as possible. I like to read teen romantic, drama books ,but I cannot stand philosophy books, or history books. They make me fall asleep and I have to constantly reread pages over and over till I remember the knowledge or understand it. I get extremely grumpy if I do not get enough sleep, my family and friend know that very well about me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment